Attention: Mountain bikers looking for an easy way to start using dumbbell training today.
Use this FREE 30 day workout to start using dumbbell training to help you ride faster, longer and with more confidence on the trail.
In 30 days you’ll be on your way to improving your riding and laying the foundation you need to get the most out of your dumbbell workouts.
My name is James Wilson and, like you, I love to ride my mountain bike. I’ve been riding for over 15 years and can’t imagine not having mountain biking as part of my life.
While I know that I am not going to win any World Cup races I still want to ride with as much speed, endurance and confidence as possible. Plus mountain biking is just more fun when you have the fitness and skills to ride as hard and as long as you want.
However, I’m far from what you would call a natural rider. I did more than my fair share of wrecking on downhills and pushing my bike up climbs when I first started and that is what led me to discover the secrets for fast tracking your progress as a rider.
You see, mountain biking is unique in that it requires a high degree of strength and mobility to get really good at it. Unlike road cycling, mountain biking demands a wide variety of movement skills and types of fitness. Following a program meant to get you faster on the road probably isn’t addressing everything you need to get faster on the trail.
This is why so many riders are frustrated with their lack of progress and struggle to find ways to consistently improve. If you want to see real results on the trail you need to have a plan to improve your fitness in a way that reflects the realities of the trail.
While mountain biking is a complex and sophisticated sport, getting better at it doesn’t have to be. There are underlying movement principles that, once you understand how to apply them to the bike, make it much easier to see improvements.
In the free 30 Day Dumbbells for MTB Program I show how to apply these principles through dumbbell training. In it you’ll learn why dumbbell training is so valuable for mountain bikers plus the Top 5 Dumbbell Exercises for Mountain Biking.
You’ll also get the FREE 30 day workout, which includes:
– A Dynamic Mobility/ Warm Up Routine that will help improve your range of motion, decrease aches and pains and ensure that you are moving with maximum efficiency. Improving your mobility will also have a huge impact on your technical skills since you can apply better body position to each situation on the trail.
– A Strength Workout that will build the core, leg and upper body strength you need to handle the more physical side of trail riding as well as improving your ability to push hard and quickly recover. I also show you how to use your strength training as a way to improve and stress-proof the movement skills you need on the bike, allowing you to stay efficient and safe even at the end of a grueling ride.
Everything in the program is fully supported with pictures and descriptions of the exercises, plus I give you a follow-along video of the Mobility/ Warm Up Routine. I go to great lengths to make the info easy to understand and apply because I know that you don’t have a lot of time to waste trying to figure out what you need to do.
You don’t need to spend hours and hours each week to see results either. Just do the simple workout 2-3 times a week and you’ll be a different rider in no time. When you do the right stuff it almost feels like cheating when you see how little time you really have to devote to training.
In addition to the 30 Day Dumbbells for MTB Program I’ll also keep you up to date with the latest in mountain bike specific training, nutrition and mindset info. Over the years I’ve helped thousands of riders from World Cup Pros to weekend warriors improve their riding and my articles and videos have been featured on Pinkbike.com, Decline Magazine, NSMB.com and VitalMTB.com to name a few. This experience allows me a unique perspective on how to improve as a rider that I like to share.
Here are a few topics I cover in these emails and on my blog:
– The biggest mistakes riders make with their training programs.
– Specific exercises that can improve your riding and how they apply to the trail.
– Exercise programs to help you ride faster and longer on the trail.
– Why talent and equipment is totally overrated in mountain biking.
– The biggest mistakes riders make with their biggest bike set ups.
– How to improve your endurance without doing more cardio.
– How flat pedals can improve your efficiency and skills.
– Exercises and drills to help improve your technical skills.
– Kettlebell, bodyweight and sandbag exercises to improve your riding.
– Riding pics and vids to distract you from work.
…and a lot more.
IMPORTANT NOTE: In order to send you all this stuff I’ll need your name and email address. But I hate spam as much as you do. That’s why I will never, ever share your name or email with anyone else.
Also, if you don’t like what I’m sending you – if it’s too advanced, or you quit riding, or you just don’t want any more MTB-related emails – just hit the ‘unsubscribe button at the bottom of EVERY SINGLE EMAIL and you’ll never hear from me again.
If you want the 30 Day Dumbbells for MTB Program and to receive the updates, COMPLETELY FOR FREE AND WITH NO OBLIGATION EVER, just enter your name and address below and then follow the easy-to-follow instructions.
I look forward to helping you enjoy riding more, until next time…
MTB Strength Training Systems
p.s. The choice is yours…in 30 days you can be ripping up climbs faster, descending with more confidence and having more fun on the trail or you can be riding the same way you are today.
Trust me, I know what it feels like to see other riders riding at a level you know you can get to but you just don’t know how. I also know what it feels like to be inconsistent with my riding and feeling frustrated at not knowing why.
The lessons I learned and have refined by helping other riders can help you too. The first step is downloading the free 30 Day Dumbbells for MTB Program and putting it into action. Just enter you name and email address above and I’ll send it to you right away so you can get started on becoming the rider you want to be.