Attention MTB Riders: It’s Time To Talk About Effective Training And The MISTAKES That Most Riders Make. Let’s Start With This Lesson:
Specific Training Programs PRODUCE Specific Training Results
Let Me Explain Why That Generic “Fitness For Cyclists” Program (Or A New Bike) Isn’t Going To Improve Your Speed, Strength, Or Confidence On The Trails…
From: James Wilson – Author and Professional Mountain Bike Coach
To: Mountain Bikers Who Are Tired Of Being Left Behind By Training Programs That Ignore The Specific Needs Of MTB.
When you want to feel stronger, ride faster for farther, keep up with your competitors (even just the club on a weekday ride), or improve your confidence on the trail, what’s the first thing you think to do?
If you’re like the hundreds of personal clients I’ve worked with as a mountain bike coach over the past ten years, it’s likely that you’ll make the most common mistakes that every rider makes when it comes to performance…
- Throw Money Away On Equipment
- Waste Time On Non-Specific Training
- Pour Hours Into Ineffective Workouts
- And Leave The Sport Worn Out, Tired And Frustrated
These four points represent the story behind most riders.
They enter the sport already behind, watching the young guns with strength, energy, and maybe even a little more experience, blaze through the trails taking their youth for granted.
Older riders have the advantage in wisdom, perseverance, and (this is where we really get the advantage) money…
So what happens?
- Riders Waste Their Money On A New Bike, Or Expensive Wheels In An Effort To Go Faster. In fact, they discover that fitness is really the key to riding faster.
- Once They Realize That Equipment Can’t Make Up For Poor Fitness, They Invest In A Mainstream Training Program. Most of the time, this is a cardio-based program designed for road cyclists in a one-size-fits-all training cycle.
- Hours Of Dedication, Determination, And Effort Are Wasted For One Simple Reason: Mountain bike riders require a specific type of training that you can’t find in many mainstream training programs.
- Riders Neglect The Sport And Let Any Fitness Fade As The Tires On Their New Rims Rot In The Garage.
Here’s The First Point:
You Can’t Hide Poor Fitness With A New Bike…
(You Can’t Hide An Ineffective Training Program Either)
After most riders make the mistake of buying that new bike to see if equipment can make a difference in performance (this is something that’s taught by cycling magazines that have a stake in getting you to buy something), they decide to start working on cycling fitness.
Understandably, the first area most riders focus on is endurance.
Turning toward cardio-based programs, riders start to build up stamina and long-haul aerobic strength through longer rides on the road, cruise intervals on a trainer, or riding time on the spinner bike at the gym.
Now, by the time most people figure this out, they’ve already spent the money on an endurance-based cycling program and have asked me for help, but…
The fact is that most of the aerobic strength you need for mountain bike riding and racing can be gained from just riding more frequently. You don’t need a specific program (that’s likely designed for road riders), you don’t need those super long cruise intervals that develop your lactate threshold, you don’t need to spend hours pedaling away on a trainer. Here’s why…
Here’s The Second Point:
Mounting Biking Requires Specific Speed, Specific Endurance, And A Clear Confidence That You Can’t Gain From Training Programs That Focus On Cardio Alone.
That’s Why I’ve Developed The MTB Kettlebell Conditioning Program
A Program That You Can Perform In Your Home Using A Single Piece Of Affordable Equipment
- Strength Training Without The Hassle!
- Specific Focus For Specific Gains!
- One Piece Of Inexpensive Equipment!
- 12 Weeks Of Progressive Workouts!
- Video Instruction and Coaching Cues!
- Nutrition Guidelines!
- Designed Just For MTB Riders!
Before You Waste Money On The Video Training Series For Road Riders, Try MTB Kettlebell Conditioning…
- Workout Anytime, Anywhere – With Kettlebell training, you’re not tied to a gym, a specific location, or even your bike. You can develop the specific high-tension aerobic strength and stability you need to have confidence on the trails anywhere you have a kettlebell.
- Without The Cost – Instead of paying $400 for a video training series or dropping money on a new set of rollers that road riding cardio workout videos recommend for developing stability and form, you’ll pay just one price for 12 complete weeks of video training and an additional bonus available only in this online offer!
- Without The Learning Curve- Easy to follow step-by-step coaching shows you how to turn this simple and accessible piece of equipment into a total body workout tool that produces specific MTB results. There’s no need to feel intimidated by free weights, the eyes of muscle bound lifters, or the demands of going to the gym to build strength.
- With Better Results Than Leading Programs – The greatest advantages of MTB Kettlebell Conditioning are the specific progressions and exercises built into the program that are designed with mountain bike riders in mind. Instead of focusing on low-impact cardio like most leading programs, MTB Kettlebell Conditioning helps you build the high tension cardio and ancillary strength that actually make a noticeable fitness difference.
Here’s EXACTLY What You Get When You Order This 12 Week Program Today:
- MTB Kettlebell Conditioning Program Manual: 12 weeks of progressive workouts that you can perform anywhere using one of the least intimidating, most affordable, and versatile pieces of fitness gear you can own.
- New Follow Along Warm Ups: These new mobility drills are designed to systematically target each joint in the body to help get you warmed up and mobilized. With the new follow along videos all you have to do is hit play and follow me as I get you ready for a great workout.
- New Kettlebell & Bodyweight Workouts: By combining the power power of kettlebell and bodyweight exercises you’ll gain better body awareness, balance and strength while increasing your overall athleticism. With a strong focus on crawling/ ground skills and the basic kettlebell exercises these new workouts will take your results to another level. I also include a video demo of each workout showing you how to do the exercises and going over the workout in detail.
- New Follow Along Post-Workout Decompression Flows: Brand new for this program, these mobility flows are designed to help open up the shoulders, chest and hips after a hard workout. By taking a few minutes to go through a Decompression Flow you can speed up recovery, which will equal better results over time.
Training Designed With The Demands Of Mountain Biking In Mind. This Is The Difference:
Most riders are told to invest in equipment if they want to get faster. It’s all about the “gear.” If you haven’t found out that performance gains are really a result of fitness and that gear is just a small fraction of the larger “speed” picture, then you are lucky you are reading this now.
Here’s the thing…
Like I’ve already discussed, most people discover that fitness is the answer after they spend a fortune on a new bike, new wheels, lighter equipment—you know the drill…
Then, even though that equipment doesn’t work, they listen to the same people that gave them bad advice in the first place and invest in a road cycling training program that ends up not working either.
It’s Time To Focus On High Tension Cardio, Not Low Tension Aerobic Work!
Let’s talk exercise physiology for just a minute…
When you’re in a road race, you have the ability to sit back in the pack and draft.
You’re in the “peleton,” cursing along and expending energy in controlled, predictable bursts.
You’ll know what I’m talking about if you’ve ever ridden a road race. You know when the break is going to happen and you spend the energy to make it, you climb a hill that you know is coming, you make a turn and everyone sprints for separation…
Road racing requires high intensity riding in predictable increments with long periods of sustained, low intensity cardio between.
When it comes to mountain bike riding, everything is different.
You need an entirely different type of aerobic strength—high tension cardio ability—that is trained to match the unpredictable nature of the sport itself. Mastering high tension cardio will help you recover from short bouts of hard efforts faster, maintain riding stability, and feel stronger and more confident in your actions.
Training this high tension cardio system is what MTB Kettlebell Conditioning is all about—it’s about focusing on the strength you need that is specific to MTB riding.
Backed By A 100% Money-Back Guarantee
I’ll Put My Experience On The Line!
Order today and I’ll extend a 100% money back guarantee that is good for up to 60 days after your purchase.
- Order Today And Save!
- Try My Program For Up To 60 Days!
- Get Your Money Back If You Aren’t Satisfied!
- I’ll Take All Of The Risk!
With this guarantee, there is no risk in joining the hundreds of satisfied MTB Kettlebell Conditioning users who have improved their fitness, stability, strength, and riding confidence. Just take a look at the testimonials below!
If You’re Frustrated By Your Riding Performance, You Have A Few Choices. This Is Why MTB Kettlebell Conditioning Is The Best Decision You Can Make:
Ready To Join The Hundreds Of Riders Who Already Rely On MTB Kettlebell Conditioning To Get Affordable Strong, Fast And Confident?
Best of all, if you order now you can get a copy of the world’s only MTB specific kettlebell training program save 20%…just
$49 $39 but only through the end of the month!
And to help make this is the best deal possible I’m also going to include these bonuses as well –
– Advanced Kettlebell Workout Collection ($99 value): I’ve included these 6 workouts to help you take your kettlebell training to the next level. With more advanced exercises and training methods, these workouts are not for those starting out with kettlebell training but are a perfect “next step” for those who know their way around the ‘bell.
– MTB Skills Training Plan ($99): This is the progressive 8 step plan I use with my private coaching clients to help them systematically improve their technical skills. Complete with links to video lessons and skills drills demonstrations, it is like having a private training clinic available whenever you need it.
– The Time Crunched Trail Rider 90 Day KB Follow Along Workout Videos ($49 value): Sometimes you just want to hit play and follow along as someone leads you through your workout. And for times like that I’m including this 90-day workout series. With follow along videos for each part of the workout plus some exclusive lessons on skills training, nutrition and mindset this program is a great addition to any kettlebell lovers’ toolbox.
– The MTB Mobility Package ($39 value): While your strength and power are important, your mobility levels determine how well you can move on and off the bike. Better movement equals better balance and skills on the bike and fewer aches and pains as well. With this series of targeted follow along mobility drill videos and an updated stretching manual you’ll be able to improve your mobility to unlock another level of performance.
– MTB Nutrition & Supplement Guide ($49): Knowing how to fuel your training efforts can make the difference between seeing great results and not seeing much at all. However, there is a lot of confusion when it comes to nutrition and supplements and this leaves a lot of riders confused and wasting a lot of money. With this guide you’ll understand the basics things you need to do to see the best results.
All together these 5 bonuses cover everything you need to see amazing results and are worth $336, but if you order now you can get them all for free as part of this special offer.
Don’t forget that you’ll also get my 60 Day Money Back Guarantee – if you don’t like the MTB Kettlebell Conditioning Program or feel it isn’t the right workout program for you then just let me know and I’ll refund your $39. You can even keep all of the bonus workouts as a thanks for checking it out.
Just to recap, here is everything you’ll be getting if you order now as part of this special deal on the MTB Kettlebell Conditioning Program…
- MTB Kettlebell Conditioning Program Manual
- New Follow Along Warm Ups
- New Kettlebell & Bodyweight Workouts
- New Follow Along Post-Workout Decompression Flows
- 6 Advanced Kettlebell Workouts
- 3 Follow Along Kettlebell Workouts
- MTB Follow Along Mobility Videos
- MTB Skills Training Plan and Manual
- MTB Nutrition & Supplements Manual
$49 $39 you’ll get everything you need to use kettlebell training to help you ride faster, longer and with more confidence on the trail.
So the choice is yours – if you’re ready to start riding faster, longer and with more confidence on the trail then take the first step and click on the button below to get your copy of the MTB Kettlebell Conditioning Program before this deal goes away.
YES James, I’m In!
About Me And Why I Created This Program:
In case you haven’t met me yet, I’m James Wilson, author, fitness expert, and professional mountain bike coach.
I started BikeJames.com to help mountain bike riders better understand the specific skills, fitness, and strength demands of the sport through training programs, guides, articles, and one-on-one coaching support.
Over the years, I’ve noticed a number of mountain bike riders attempt to improve their fitness, riding ability, and confidence by heading to the gym to perform traditional strength training, or ordering a cycling program designed for road riders.
The plan I had while developing this program was to create a simple, easy to follow video training series that would allow anyone to gain the specific strength they needed to succeed as a rider using one of the least expensive, most versatile, and easy to use fitness tools available.
With this idea in mind and the concept that today’s mountain bike riders need specific training guidelines that are matched to the specific demands of this sport, I developed the MTB Kettlebell Conditioning program.
I look forward to working with you during this program and remember, I’m taking all of the risk by offering this program with a 100% money back guarantee!
|Thanks for joining me and until next time…
p.s. There is NO RISK at all for you to try the MTB Kettlebell Conditioning Program for only $39. If you aren’t thrilled about the increases in speed, endurance and confidence on the trail in the first 8 weeks, just let me know and I’ll happily refund 100% of you order. If you don’t see results I certainly do not want to keep your money.
NOTE: The MTB Kettlebell Conditioning Program is a downloadable exercise routine manual. No physical products will be shipped. After you order, you will get INSTANT ACCESS to download the exercise routine manual and all the bonus reports onto your computer. The exercise routine manual format is adobe acrobat PDF, which can be viewed on Mac or PC.