Attention MTB Riders: It’s Time To Talk About Effective Training And The MISTAKES That Most Riders Make. Let’s Start With This Lesson:
Specific Training Programs PRODUCE Specific Training Results
Let Me Explain Why That Generic “Fitness For Cyclists” Program (Or A New Bike) Isn’t Going To Improve Your Speed, Strength, Or Confidence On The Trails…
From: James Wilson – Author and Professional Mountain Bike Coach
To: Mountain Bikers Who Are Tired Of Being Left Behind By Training Programs That Ignore The Specific Needs Of MTB.
When you want to feel stronger, ride faster for farther, keep up with your competitors (even just the club on a weekday ride), or improve your confidence on the trail, what’s the first thing you think to do?
If you’re like the hundreds of personal clients I’ve worked with as a mountain bike coach over the past ten years, it’s likely that you’ll make the most common mistakes that every rider makes when it comes to performance…
- Throw Money Away On Equipment
- Waste Time On Non-Specific Training
- Pour Hours Into Ineffective Workouts
- And Leave The Sport Worn Out, Tired And Frustrated
These four points represent the story behind most riders.
They enter the sport already behind, watching the young guns with strength, energy, and maybe even a little more experience, blaze through the trails taking their youth for granted.
Older riders have the advantage in wisdom, perseverance, and (this is where we really get the advantage) money…
So what happens?
- Riders Waste Their Money On A New Bike, Or Expensive Wheels In An Effort To Go Faster. In fact, they discover that fitness is really the key to riding faster.
- Once They Realize That Equipment Can’t Make Up For Poor Fitness, They Invest In A Mainstream Training Program. Most of the time, this is a cardio-based program designed for road cyclists in a one-size-fits-all training cycle.
- Hours Of Dedication, Determination, And Effort Are Wasted For One Simple Reason: Mountain bike riders require a specific type of training that you can’t find in many mainstream training programs.
- Riders Neglect The Sport And Let Any Fitness Fade As The Tires On Their New Rims Rot In The Garage.
Here’s The First Point:
You Can’t Hide Poor Fitness With A New Bike…
(You Can’t Hide An Ineffective Training Program Either)
After most riders make the mistake of buying that new bike to see if equipment can make a difference in performance (this is something that’s taught by cycling magazines that have a stake in getting you to buy something), they decide to start working on cycling fitness.
Understandably, the first area most riders focus on is endurance.
Turning toward cardio-based programs, riders start to build up stamina and long-haul aerobic strength through longer rides on the road, cruise intervals on a trainer, or riding time on the spinner bike at the gym.
Now, by the time most people figure this out, they’ve already spent the money on an endurance-based cycling program and have asked me for help, but…
The fact is that most of the aerobic strength you need for mountain bike riding and racing can be gained from just riding more frequently. You don’t need a specific program (that’s likely designed for road riders), you don’t need those super long cruise intervals that develop your lactate threshold, you don’t need to spend hours pedaling away on a trainer. Here’s why…
Here’s The Second Point:
Mounting Biking Requires Specific Speed, Specific Endurance, And A Clear Confidence That You Can’t Gain From Training Programs That Focus On Cardio Alone.
That’s Why I’ve Developed The MTB Kettlebell Conditioning Program
A Program That You Can Perform In Your Home Using A Single Piece Of Affordable Equipment
- Strength Training Without The Hassle!
- Specific Focus For Specific Gains!
- One Piece Of Inexpensive Equipment!
- 12 Weeks Of Progressive Workouts!
- Video Instruction and Coaching Cues!
- Nutrition Guidelines!
- Designed Just For MTB Riders!
Before You Waste Money On The Video Training Series For Road Riders, Try MTB Kettlebell Conditioning…
- Workout Anytime, Anywhere – With Kettlebell training, you’re not tied to a gym, a specific location, or even your bike. You can develop the specific high-tension aerobic strength and stability you need to have confidence on the trails anywhere you have a kettlebell.
- Without The Cost – Instead of paying $400 for a video training series or dropping money on a new set of rollers that road riding cardio workout videos recommend for developing stability and form, you’ll pay just one price for 12 complete weeks of video training and an additional bonus available only in this online offer!
- Without The Learning Curve- Easy to follow step-by-step coaching shows you how to turn this simple and accessible piece of equipment into a total body workout tool that produces specific MTB results. There’s no need to feel intimidated by free weights, the eyes of muscle bound lifters, or the demands of going to the gym to build strength.
- With Better Results Than Leading Programs – The greatest advantages of MTB Kettlebell Conditioning are the specific progressions and exercises built into the program that are designed with mountain bike riders in mind. Instead of focusing on low-impact cardio like most leading programs, MTB Kettlebell Conditioning helps you build the high tension cardio and ancillary strength that actually make a noticeable fitness difference.
Here’s EXACTLY What You Get When You Order This 12 Week Program Today:
- MTB Kettlebell Conditioning Program Manual – 12 weeks of progressive workouts that you can perform anywhere using one of the least intimidating, most affordable, and versatile pieces of fitness gear you can own.
- MTB Kettlebell Conditioning Video Demos- Let me walk you through each exercise so that you can learn proper form, how the exercises work, and how each element of the program will improve your MTB skill, speed and confidence.
- Program Quick Start Coaching Guide- This additional video program jumpstarts your success and demonstrates how to get started with the MTB Kettlebell Conditioning training package. Discover what workout level to start with and set your fitness goals.
- Complete Coaching Cue Handouts- Get detailed exercise demos for each and every exercise in the program. Don’t be left wondering how exercises should be performed, how your form should look, and how you should feel while training.
- MTB Nutrition Guidelines- When you order today, I’ll provide a complete MTB Nutrition Guide that will help you determine how you can use your diet and supplementation to take your MTB fitness to the next level.
Training Designed With The Demands Of Mountain Biking In Mind. This Is The Difference:
Most riders are told to invest in equipment if they want to get faster. It’s all about the “gear.” If you haven’t found out that performance gains are really a result of fitness and that gear is just a small fraction of the larger “speed” picture, then you are lucky you are reading this now.
Here’s the thing…
Like I’ve already discussed, most people discover that fitness is the answer after they spend a fortune on a new bike, new wheels, lighter equipment—you know the drill…
Then, even though that equipment doesn’t work, they listen to the same people that gave them bad advice in the first place and invest in a road cycling training program that ends up not working either.
It’s Time To Focus On High Tension Cardio, Not Low Tension Aerobic Work!
Let’s talk exercise physiology for just a minute…
When you’re in a road race, you have the ability to sit back in the pack and draft.
You’re in the “peleton,” cursing along and expending energy in controlled, predictable bursts.
You’ll know what I’m talking about if you’ve ever ridden a road race. You know when the break is going to happen and you spend the energy to make it, you climb a hill that you know is coming, you make a turn and everyone sprints for separation…
Road racing requires high intensity riding in predictable increments with long periods of sustained, low intensity cardio between.
When it comes to mountain bike riding, everything is different.
You need an entirely different type of aerobic strength—high tension cardio ability—that is trained to match the unpredictable nature of the sport itself. Mastering high tension cardio will help you recover from short bouts of hard efforts faster, maintain riding stability, and feel stronger and more confident in your actions.
Training this high tension cardio system is what MTB Kettlebell Conditioning is all about—it’s about focusing on the strength you need that is specific to MTB riding.
Backed By A 100% Money-Back Guarantee
I’ll Put My Experience On The Line!
Order today and I’ll extend a 100% money back guarantee that is good for up to 60 days after your purchase.
- Order Today And Save!
- Try My Program For Up To 60 Days!
- Get Your Money Back If You Aren’t Satisfied!
- I’ll Take All Of The Risk!
With this guarantee, there is no risk in joining the hundreds of satisfied MTB Kettlebell Conditioning users who have improved their fitness, stability, strength, and riding confidence. Just take a look at the testimonials below!
If You’re Frustrated By Your Riding Performance, You Have A Few Choices. This Is Why MTB Kettlebell Conditioning Is The Best Decision You Can Make:
Ready To Join The Hundreds Of Riders Who Already Rely On MTB Kettlebell Conditioning To Get Affordable Strong, Fast And Confident?
Best of all, you can get a copy of the world’s only MTB specific kettlebell training program for just $39!
Don’t forget that you’ll also get my 60 Day Money Back Guarantee – if you don’t like the MTB Kettlebell Conditioning Program or feel it isn’t the right workout program for you then just let me know and I’ll refund your $39. You can even keep all of the bonus workouts as a thanks for checking it out.
So if you’re ready to start riding faster, longer and with more confidence on the trail then take the first step and click on the button below to get your copy of the MTB Kettlebell Conditioning Program. For just $39 you’ll get everything you need to use kettlebell training to help you get the most out of the rest of this off-season so you can ride faster, longer and with more confidence this riding season.
YES James, I’m In!
About Me And Why I Created This Program:
In case you haven’t met me yet, I’m James Wilson, author, fitness expert, and professional mountain bike coach.
I started BikeJames.com to help mountain bike riders better understand the specific skills, fitness, and strength demands of the sport through training programs, guides, articles, and one-on-one coaching support.
Over the years, I’ve noticed a number of mountain bike riders attempt to improve their fitness, riding ability, and confidence by heading to the gym to perform traditional strength training, or ordering a cycling program designed for road riders.
The plan I had while developing this program was to create a simple, easy to follow video training series that would allow anyone to gain the specific strength they needed to succeed as a rider using one of the least expensive, most versatile, and easy to use fitness tools available.
With this idea in mind and the concept that today’s mountain bike riders need specific training guidelines that are matched to the specific demands of this sport, I developed the MTB Kettlebell Conditioning program.
I look forward to working with you during this program and remember, I’m taking all of the risk by offering this program with a 100% money back guarantee!
|Thanks for joining me!Ride Strong,
p.s. There is NO RISK at all for you to try the MTB Kettlebell Conditioning Program for only $39. If you aren’t thrilled about the increases in speed, endurance and confidence on the trail in the first 8 weeks, just let me know and I’ll happily refund 100% of you order. If you don’t see results I certainly do not want to keep your money.
NOTE: The MTB Kettlebell Conditioning Program is a downloadable exercise routine manual. No physical products will be shipped. After you order, you will get INSTANT ACCESS to download the exercise routine manual and all the bonus reports onto your computer. The exercise routine manual format is adobe acrobat PDF, which can be viewed on Mac or PC.