Some of my biggest breakthroughs in my riding and training career have come from simply seeing someone else do something first. Something about seeing someone else clean a line on the trail or perform an exercise in the gym helps my brain connect the dots and figure out how to do it as well. And, judging from what I hear from riders around the world I am not alone.
The need to see someone do something first – and hopefully be able to follow along in the process – is universal and the driving force behind my new MTB Kettlebell Conditioning Follow-Along Workout Program. After several weeks of hard work it is finally ready to release. While well over 100 riders signed up for it during the pre-sale period I wanted to celebrate the release of this new workout program with a special offer.
For this week only if you buy the world’s only follow-along workout program designed for the unique demands of trail riding I am going to throw in several bonus videos, including…
- A 20 minute Ride-and-Reach yoga routine with the one and only Ryan Leech. Ryan is one of the most famous trials rider’s in the world, has appeared in countless riding videos and also happens to be a high level yoga instructor. He has traveled around the world sharing his mountain bike inspired yoga routines and now you can get access to the only follow-along video he has produced. This video is an exclusively available through this offer and is not found anywhere else.
- A 7 video Kettlebell Clinic series where I go in depth on individual kettlebell exercises. If you need refresher on some of the basic techniques or want a more in depth explanation of how to get the most out of them, this video series will provide you with the coaching cues you need to get even more out of every workout.
While I could easily charge much more for the MTB KB Conditioning Follow-Along Workout and all of these bonus videos you can get them for only $27…but only through the end of this week. At that point the price will go up and the bonus videos will go back into the vault. Click on the link below to take advantage of this special limited time offer:
And just so you know what you’ll be getting as part of the MTB KB Conditioning Follow-Along Workout Program, here is a rundown on the program materials…
- A follow-along warm up routine.
- 3 follow-along workout videos covering a Light, Moderate and Hard workout.
- A training log for each of the 3 workouts so you can record your workouts and monitor your progress from week to week.
- A 28 day training calendar showing you exactly how to structure your workouts each week to get the most out of the program. This calendar also takes riding into account so all you have to do is look at the calendar and do what it says – train, ride or rest – taking all of the guesswork out of it for you.
- A screen capture video of me walking you through the process of setting up your workout program, taking all of the guesswork out of that process as well.
If you’ve been waiting for a workout program that takes all of the guesswork out of what to do and how to put it all together then this is what you’ve been waiting for. For only $27 you can get access to everything you need to make a dramatic impact on your riding in only 4 weeks.
Every rider says they want to ride better but few are willing to put in the time and effort to actually do something about it – I know that you are not like those riders or else you wouldn’t be on this newsletter list. Take that next step towards being the rider you’ve always wanted to be – click on the link below to get the new MTB KB Conditioning Follow-Along Workout Program and all of the bonus videos before this special opportunity goes away.
MTB Strength Training Systems
p.s. The members of my Personal Coaching Members Site got a sneak preview of the Warm Up video and here is some feedback I got from a member…
“Man that was sweet! I look forward to seeing more of these follow along vids. The main thing I like about it is for a new workout or exercise this will greatly reduce the time it takes to learn it. For me I learn much better this way and it takes a lot of the anxiety away when starting something new. Keep em coming!”
If you’re like Jason – and I think most riders are – then you’ll absolutely love these new follow-along workout videos. Click on the link below to get them plus all of the bonus videos before this special offer ends on the 6th.