If you’re like me then you want to maximize your riding power and avoid the late season power slump that can ruin your performance – and fun – on the trail.
Keeping your power levels high during the riding season doesn’t have to be hard and complicated.
Every rider knows that power is King and the more you have the faster you can ride. The problem for a lot of riders, though, is that it gets harder and harder to keep that “pop” in your pedal stroke and bike handling as the riding season grinds on.
Making sure that you are maximizing your power on the trail while avoiding overtraining is a tricky balancing act. If you do too much “training” then you can easily start to negatively affect your riding, which is not what you want from your training program.
But if you do nothing you run the risk of losing the power base you need to ride with, well, more power on the trail. Once it is gone you’re stuck grinding through every ride instead of being able to power through it and have fun.
So what I’ve done is create an In-Season Power Training 8 Week Block that solves both of these problems, giving you the blueprint you need to maintain – and maybe even improve – your power with minimal training time and energy.
With the results you’ll see from this new program you’ll…
– Be able to get into more efficient positions on the bike so you’ll be able to ride with more power and waste less energy.
– Learn how to better power your pedal stroke from your hips and not your quads so you can not only pedal with more power but also produce less wear and tear on the knees.
– Improve your ability to ride with power later into rides so you can not only improve your speed but your fun factor as well.
– Improve your core strength so you don’t lose your power on the trail through a weak, inefficient core.
– Increase your body awareness so you can more naturally get into the best postures and positions to maximize your efficiency and balance on the trail.
Keeping your power levels high during the riding season doesn’t have to be hard and complicated. Remember that training isn’t a contest to see how much you can survive, it is about doing just what you need to do in order to see the best results…and nothing more.
With the specially selected exercises and training methods used in the In-Season Power Training 8 Week Block you’ll be able to see great results with minimal time and effort so you can put your energy where it really counts – on the trail!
And for a limited time I’m packaging all of this together for a special price of only $27.
But I can only offer this program at this price through this weekend so don’t wait. On Sunday this program won’t be available to the public at this price anymore.
Click here to learn how to avoid the two most common mistakes riders make when trying to keep their power levels high during the riding season and get the blueprint you need to power through your rides all season long for only $27.