I wanted to remind those of you who live in the Denver area that I will be in town this Saturday the 12th conducting a 2 hour MTB Fitness & Skills Seminar. During this seminar I will be covering:
• “Barefoot Pedaling” – applying natural human movement to the bike to improve performance and decrease injuries.
• The difference between High Tension and Rhythmic Cardio and why High Tension Cardio is the key to helping you improve your endurance on the trail.
• Metabolic Skills Training – Turning Strength Training into Skills Training to help you ride with more confidence on the trail.
• Top 5 MTB Strength Training Exercises to help you improve your technical skills while also helping you ride faster and with more power.
• How to properly execute and practice the 5 Basic Technical Skills that you need on the trail.
The cost is only $25 and you can find out more and sign up by clicking on this link. I’ll be hanging out after the seminar as well to answer questions and talk more about everyone’s favorite subject – mountain biking! Hope to see you there…