Look around and you’ll notice that kettlebells are one of the hottest trends in fitness training today. Everyone from the trainer at the local gym to professional football, baseball and basketball teams use them.
And for good reason – they work!
In fact, I’ve found that kettlebells are the perfect training tool for mountain bikers for two reasons.
First, they build grip and wrist strength endurance in a very mountain bike specific way. Second, they allow you to work on your High Tension Cardio using mountain bike specific movement patterns.
Both of these things have a direct impact on your performance and kettlebells train them in a way that dumbbells and barbells simply can’t.
I hate to use the term “must have” very often but but that is how important I think using kettlebells are for mountain bikers.
However, you can’t just grab a kettlebell and start swinging and pressing away. That is a good way to waste a lot of time, learn bad habits and maybe get yourself hurt.
What you need is a plan. More specifically, you need a plan that understands how to get you the results you want in the fastest, safest way possible.
All of this is why I created the MTB Kettlebell Conditioning Program.
Combining my 10+ years of training both riders and with kettlebells, it was the first and remains the only mountain bike specific kettlebell program in the world.
The MTB Kettlebell Conditioning Program has already helped hundreds of riders around the world use kettlebell training to improve their speed and endurance on the trail. It is a simple but versatile workout that has proven to be the perfect choice for…
– Riders who don’t want a gym membership and need to train at home with minimal equipment (don’t forget that kettlebell workouts can be done with dumbbells too).
– Riders who are new to kettlebell training and need a program to safely progress them through the learning process, all while working on their trail specific fitness.
– Riders who are experienced with kettlebells but want something that is geared more towards the demands of the trail.
This program includes video demos of the routines, detailed pictures and descriptions of each exercises, training logs and everything else you need to easily get started with the workouts. In fact, I set it up so that you can literally be starting your first workout within 15 minutes of downloading the program.
And, since this is Black Friday Week, I want to give you the chance to get the MTB Kettlebell Conditioning Program v2 for only $29, which is 25% off the regular price.
Plus, as part of the Black Friday Sale, you’ll also get these 6 FREE bonuses valued at $234:
– MTB Kettlebell Conditioning v1 ($39 value): This is the original 12 week program that started it all. I retired this program when I released the current version and I rarely make it available anymore. With both versions you’ll have 6 months worth of MTB specific kettlebell workouts.
– KB Time Crunched Tail Rider Follow Along Workouts ($49 value): This additional 12 week kettlebell program features 30 minute follow-along workouts you can do at home. Just hit play and follow along as I lead you through your workout. I show you what to do and do it with you as we complete the workouts together, making sure you know exactly what to do and have the encouragement to do it.
– MTB Kettlebell/ TRX Workout ($19 value): Combine kettlebells and TRX training into one efficient, challengin workout. This 4 week program is a great change of pace to the regular kettlebell workouts and allows you to train the body in some unique ways.
– MTB Skills Training Manual ($59 value): Get all of my best skills training tips, videos and article in one place. Created for my private coaching clients, it is a unique and valuable resource to help you bridge the gap between the gym and trail. Learn how to connect the movement skills you practice in the gym with your bike skills and how to practice them on the bike.
– MTB Mobility Program ($29 value): These simple 15 minute Follow-Along routines will instantly improve your mobility, letting you perform at a higher level with less pain. Just click play on these follow-along videos as I show you how to go beyond stretching to unlock your stiff joints and find a new way to move on your bike.
– MTB Low Back Pain Solution ($39 value): Discover the simple 3 Step Formula that will reduce low back pain both on and off the bike so that you can ride as long and fast as you want while doing it all pain free. Instantly improve your hip mobility and core strength with the only program designed to target the real causes of low back pain on the trail…too much seated pedaling! In only 30 days you’ll completely change your hip mobility, trail specific core strength and ability to stand up more, letting you ride with less pain and have more fun on the trail.
You’ll also get my 60 Day Money Back Guarantee – if you don’t like the MTB Kettlebell Conditioning Program or feel it isn’t the right workout program for you then just let me know and I’ll refund your $29. You can even keep all of the bonuses as a thanks for checking it out.
If you don’t already have the MTB Kettlebell Conditioning Program then now is the perfect time to get it. You’re getting 25% off this best-selling workout program plus you’re getting 6 free bonuses valued at $234.
But this special deal only lasts through this weekend so don’t wait.
Still not sure if the MTB Kettlebell Conditioning Program is a good choice for you? Use the link below to learn more about it and get this special Black Friday deal.
Click here to learn more about the the MTB Kettlebell Conditioning Program and get your copy for only $29 plus your 6 FREE bonuses worth $234.
I’m confident that you’ll love MTB Kettlebell Conditioning Program as much as I do. Kettlebell training can be very valuable but you need to use it in a safe, progressive manner to target the things we need on the trail.
And that’s exactly what this program delivers.
Now is the perfect time to add kettlebell training to your toolbox. Click on the link above to take advantage of this Black Friday Weekend special before it ends.
Until next time…
MTB Strength Training Systems