This weekend I’ll be attending the Strength Matters seminar in San Diego. It will be a great chance to learn some techniques and tactics from some of the smartest guys in the strength training field and I’m really looking forward to what I’ll learn. I’ll be doing a write up on it next week so I can share my big take aways from it with you so keep an eye out for that.
While I’m traveling I’ll also be relying on a lot of bodyweight training since I don’t know what I’ll have access to or how much time I’ll have. Fitting in a quick bodyweight workout is one of my favorite ways to keep my strength and movement levels high so I don’t come back from trip weaker and moving worse than when I left.
Of course, anyone who has seen my programs or blog also knows that I am a huge fan of bodyweight training in general. Bodyweight training improves your body awareness and control in ways that just lifting weights can’t, which makes it a very valuable tool for every rider.
Plus, bodyweight training is pretty cool. We’ve all seen the videos of the “bodyweight warriors” who wow us with their strength and extreme body control. And while we may never get to that point it is still pretty cool to be able to pull off a single leg squat or advanced push up variation, something most anyone can achieve with some practice and effort.
And don’t forget that bodyweight training is something that we share with the earliest athletes and warriors. Push Ups, Pull Ups and Bodyweight Squats are all simple, effective exercises that everyone from ancient Spartan warriors, Roman gladiators to old time strongmen have relied on to help them perform their best. If it was good enough for them then it is sure to have some value for us as well.
All of this makes bodyweight training perfect for riders who…
– Need a travel workout that they can do even if they don’t have access to a gym.
– Need a home workout they can do without any equipment.
– Need a way to inject some fun and athleticism into their program.
This is why I love bodyweight training so much. It is also why I created the No Gym, No Problem Workout Program – I wanted to give riders everywhere access to a simple but effective workout program that combined all of the best bodyweight training elements into one place.
Far from a the one dimensional approach to bodyweight training you usually see, the No Gym, No Problem Workout Program contains…
– Movement Prep/ Warm Up Drill
– 9 Bodyweight Flows
– 8 Strength Training Circuits
– 10 Bodyweight Cardio Drills
– No Gym, No Problem Workout Program Manual
– 50+ Bodyweight Exercises Video Demo Album
– Coach Cue Handouts
This makes it not only the best bodyweight training program for you as a mountain biker, it also makes it one of the best you can find anywhere. Trust me, I’ve looked…
Anyways, while I’m traveling this weekend I wanted to give you the chance to add this extremely valuable workout program to your toolbox because I know it will come in handy at some point. To do this I’m going to let you get your copy of the No Gym, No Problem Bodyweight Workout Program for just $19, which is 33% off the regular price.
Plus, to make this an even better deal, I’m going to add 3 FREE bonuses worth $117 to the deal as well:
– 2 TRX Workouts ($39 value): Using a TRX/ Suspension Trainer adds a whole new element and challenge to bodyweight training. With these 2 programs you’ll have a full 8 weeks of workouts to help you take your strength and movement skills even higher.
– MTB Mobility Follow Along Routines ($29 value): These simple 15 minute Follow-Along routines will instantly improve your mobility, letting you perform at a higher level with less pain. Just click play on these follow-along videos as I show you how to go beyond stretching to unlock your stiff joints and find a new way to move on your bike.
– 12 Week Time Crunched Trail Rider Dumbbell Program ($49 value): While bodyweight training is great, sometimes you still need to lift some weights. This 12 week dumbbell program features 30 minute follow-along workouts you can do at home. Just hit play and follow along as I lead you through your workout. I show you what to do and do it with you as we complete the workouts together, making sure you know exactly what to do and have the encouragement to do it.
You’ll also get my 60 Day Money Back Guarantee – if you don’t like the No Gym No Problem Program or feel it isn’t the right workout program for you then just let me know and I’ll refund your $19. You can even keep all of the bonus workouts as a thanks for checking it out.
All together you have over $130 worth of workouts for just $19. For just $19 you’ll get everything you need to use bodyweight training to help you ride faster, longer and with more confidence this riding season.
I’m confident that you’ll love this workout as much as the hundreds of riders who have already used it transform their riding. Bodyweight training is one of the most valuable and versatile training methods you can use and the No Gym No Problem Workout Program is the best way to add it to your program.
Now is also the perfect time to add it to your toolbox. Click on the link above to take advantage of this special deal before it ends this weekend.
Until next time…
p.s. If you’re not sure that bodyweight training or the No Gym No Problem Workout Program is right for you then be sure to check out www.nogymnoproblemworkout.com. You’ll learn more about the value of bodyweight training for us as mountain bikers plus more about the program itself. But don’t wait, this special deal ends in a couple days and you can always get a refund if you decide it isn’t for you after you get it.