I’ve noticed something over the last 12+ years working with hundreds of riders around the world – what you do now is going to determine how you finish this riding season.
As much as we like to pretend that a good off-season training program is all we need, I can tell you from experience that it isn’t.
A good off-season program can carry you through the first half of the season and keep your drop off at the end from being too dramatic but if you don’t keep up with your strength and mobility training then that drop off IS coming.
But you also have to make sure that whatever program you do isn’t too much.
Your in-season program has to compliment your riding and make sure you aren’t adding a lot of wear and tear to the body in the process.
In fact, one of my main motivations behind looking into the best training methods for mountain biking was because I suffered through some bad riding seasons thanks to bad in-season training decisions.
Either too much or too little in-season training, I found out the hard way that neither one works.
Over the years, though, I began to figure out some training tactics that helped me find the right balance.
Like I mentioned in my blog post on Wednesday, using 1) Bodyweight Training, 2) Workout Intensity Cycling and 3) Escalating Density Training proved to be the best in-season training tactics both for me and the riders I train.
For the first time ever I have combined these three things to create a new in-season training program that I know will help you ride strong all season long…and you can get it this weekend (plus 4 sweet bonuses) for only $19.
This new In-Season Bodyweight Training Program includes:
– 6 Workouts based on intensity (2 Light/ 2 Moderate/ 2 Hard). This lets you pick the right workout for your energy levels and cycle the workouts to keep you fresh when you need it the most. By cycling through the workouts you can use this program for up to 12 weeks before needing something new.
– Video demos of each exercise. Just click on the name of an exercise to be taken to a short video demo showing you how to do it and the key things to keep in mind to get the most out of it and avoid common mistakes.
– 3 Warm Up and 3 Cool Down/ Decompression Routine with Follow Along Video Demos of each routine. Prepare your body to perform before you train and help speed your recovery after you train with these warm up and cool down routines.
– Manual explaining the program and how to read the workouts.
– Screencapture video taking you through the program materials and how to get started. It is like having me there to explain everything and show you how to quickly get started with the program.
– Weekly training plans showing you how to put the workouts together based on how many days per week you can train.
This special deal also includes these 4 bonuses:
Bonus #1: 15 Minute Trail Rider Tune Ups ($49 value) – This collection of 15 minute workouts is the perfect addition to the In-Season Bodyweight Training Program. Using bodyweight, dumbbells or kettlebells these workouts take only 15 minutes to complete and target specific things you need on the bike.
Bonus #2: No Gym No Problem Body Workout Program ($49 value) – The original MTB specific bodyweight workout program, it includes 12 weeks worth of progressive workouts plus a template for creating your own workouts as well.
Bonus #3: Skills Training Manual ($49 value) – This is one of the most unique collections of skills training advice available anywhere because it combines my unique perspective and a movement coach and mountain bike coach. By breaking down complex skills into smaller, easier skills and then showing you how to systematically progress through everything I give you a roadmap to improving your skills you won’t find anywhere else.
Bonus #4: MTB Nutrition Manual ($29 value) – Get the same manual, handouts and other resources I use to help the riders I work with quickly get up to speed on what they need to do in order to optimally fuel their body through good nutrition and supplement habits.
Don’t forget that I back all of my programs up with a full 60 Day Money Back Guarantee…if you don’t feel this program is right for you or didn’t help you then just let me know and I’ll give you your money back. I want to help you and if I don’t deliver on that goal then I don’t deserve to keep your money.
So click on the link and get your copy of this new program and the 4 bonuses for just $19. But don’t wait…this deal is only available through this weekend.
Please let me know if you have any questions about this new workout and I hope to get the chance to help you improve your riding through it.
Until next time…
MTB Strength Training Systems