The last few days have been a bit of a whirlwind. I’ve spent the last few days with the Yeti/ Fox Racing Shox Factory Team at their camp in Bootleg Canyon. The trails here are covered with sharp, jagged rocks and there is a lot of exposure on the way the down. It is a place known to eat up bikes and riders and it has been a blast breaking in my new 303RDH with some of the best riders in the world.
The timing is kind of ironic but on Friday I will also be releasing my update to the famous DB Combos Program. It is pretty weird that the original DB Combos Program was the first one I sent to Team Yeti’s Aaron Gwin. He’ll be the first to tell you that it helped him develop the fitness he needed to rise to the top of the Word Cup Downhill ranks in record time.
His rapid success has helped me establish MTB Strength Training Systems as a leader in the mountain bike performance training field and helped me get a position working with the rest of Team Yeti. So, in a round about way, without the original DB Combos program I wouldn’t be where I am today.
The DB Combos Program has become so popular with the average trail rider because it is easy to follow, doesn’t take a lot of time and, most importantly, it delivers noticeable results in only a few weeks. It throws all the excuses out the window and makes you a better rider. Far from being a “downhiller only” program it has the uncanny ability to help riders of all disciplines get better and have more fun on the trail.
Throw in that it was only $17 and you have the makings of a very popular program. However, I knew that it could be a lot better. I have learned a lot in the last two years and I knew that I could now design a program that would blow the original out of the water. I’ve spent the last few weeks brainstorming routines, shooting videos and editing the new manual and I’m happy to say that DB Combos Ver. 2.0 will be ready for release on Friday.
I know that blog readers like you have helped me spread the word about how a training program can help you increase your strength, endurance and technical skills. As a way to show my appreciation I am offering a special 48 hour pre-sale price. I am going to be launching this much anticipated update to the DB Combos Program this Friday and with it will come a price increase – it was already worth way more than $17 and with the updates I’ve made to the results will be even better.
When I launch it to the public the new price will be $27. Even at that price it is still the best deal in mountain bike performance training and worth at least four times as much but you can get your hands on it for much less. For the next 48 hours you can get your copy of this new program for only $15. That’s less than the price of the original program!
You can not get a decent pair of grips for $15 and now you can have the latest program from MTB Strength Training Systems that will help you ride with more endurance and confidence. I know that it sounds cliché but you would be crazy not to get this program. I’ll even back it up with my usual 60 day guarantee – if you don’t think that it is worth 10 times what you paid for it just let me know and I’ll refund your $15.
If you’re ready to get your hands on this newest step in the mountain bike training revolution click on this link to take advantage of your special “thank you” price:
If you’re still not sure let me give you a rundown of what you’ll find in this all new updated program:
– Two all new mobility routines to choose from depending on how much time you have to workout. Each one is a “follow along” demo with me leading you through the routine as if you were a client in my facility.
– New strength training exercises that lower the learning curve so you spend less time learning the exercises and more time getting stronger. These exercise will increase your balance and coordination while giving you crank bending leg strength and trail dominating upper body strength.
– Two new core training exercises that will help you build all important strength in your “platform”. These exercises will make sure that your core is strong enough to handle whatever the trail throws at it.
– New combo drills to help you develop the cardio and strength endurance you need to sprint up climbs, bomb downhills and turn the trail into your personal playground. One combo drill even includes options to let you tailor it to your strength and skill levels.
– Since nutrition is such an important part of your results I’m even including the all new nutrition handouts I’m using at my facility and with my private coaching clients. IN fact, these are the same handouts I just used in my nutrition talk with Team Yeti.
– Video demos detailing all of the exercise and routines. These videos can be viewed online or easily downloaded in an MP4 format so you can take them with you wherever you train.
This program takes 45 minutes to complete and it can be done with just a pair of adjustable dumbbells and a chair. This makes it the perfect program to pick up heading into riding season. One of the best things you can do to keep riding strong is to maintain your strength and cardio levels and using a program that will fit into your busy schedule is the best way to do just that.
You’ll never look at the trail the same way again after doing this program. You’ll have the fitness and mobility to really ride your bike instead of just hanging on. You have nothing to lose except for some riding buddies on the next technical climb or burly descent. Pick up the new DB Combos 12 Week Program click on the link below to grab it for only $15.
Thanks again for your support and help in spreading the word about what 21st century strength training can do for mountain bike riders. Until next time…
MTB Strength Training Systems
p.s. Still not sure? Check out the feedback I got on the original program on this blog reader contest to see how much it helped change everything for riders just like you.